Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm still alive...

Sorry for the gap in updates, but there hasn't been many new things going on lately. I am still talking at different schools in the area, addressing the students' challenges with education. There is a cultural celebration this friday I might attend, with all the different schools doing traditional dances (acholi dances are really fun to watch!) I have exactly 6 weeks left in Uganda...time is flying by! Anita Bertrand is coming up to Pader on Sunday with a visiting couple, and then I'm going down to Kampala next Wednesday for about a week. I am doing very well and I'm staying healthy. I will write more when there are some changes or exciting stories! I hope everyone is well back home!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Baby girl..I think we took over for the exciting stories for you this week...I would like to be done with our exciting stories, and get back to yours! Although the wedding was an exciting story! A fairy tale come true...
    I am counting the moments till you step off that plane...that will be so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete